Sharon Hawkinson

Sharon Hawkinson
What I look like

About Me

My photo
United States
Happily married, 2 kids, 1 grandson, and 3 dogs.

RSS Feed

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Introduction to my Podcast

Hello everyone,

This is an introduction to my Stephen King Book Discussion Podcast. I am brand new at this whole thing, but I'm looking forward to getting my first episode on the air soon. My first show will consist of introducing myself and telling why we are here. Our purpose is ot discuss books by the famous and thrilling author, Stephen King. We'll discuss one book until we're finished and then move on to the next one. I'll be covering about 5-6 chapters a week, depending on how long they are (as you know, some of his books are quiet lengthy). My goal is for this podcast to be interactive, with input from you, the listeners. I'll be putitng up a list of study questions for each session, and your answers can be e-mailed to me at sweetnightingaleus@yahoo.com. If you wold like to be mentioned on the show, you can do so by

  • Subscribing to the podast and sending me a hello
  • Answering the study questions
  • Providing some insight of your own about the book

Once the introductory episode is completed, we'll move right into the book discussion with our first real episode. The first book we'll discuss is "The Green Mile," which happens to be one of my favorites. I won't go in any particular order - the next book will be picked randomly. If you, the listenres, would like to request that a particular book is next up on the list, please feel free to e-mail me.

I will try to get the podcast out each week.

Until next time. :)

Happy Reading,

Sharon

No comments: