Sharon Hawkinson

Sharon Hawkinson
What I look like

About Me

My photo
United States
Happily married, 2 kids, 1 grandson, and 3 dogs.

RSS Feed

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Episode 5 - Resurrection and Recap of Podcast

It's great to finally be back on the air after a long, long absense! Unfortunately, there were things in my life I needed to focus on, so the podcast, sadly, went on the back burner. I PROMISE that episodes will be forthcoming from now on, and the podcast will certainly be active.

I'd like to thank all of you for hanging in with me. We now have 183 subscribers!!!

This is just a resurrection and recap of the podcast. We've finished the first three parts of "The Green Mile." Next time, we will discuss Parr 4.

I've gotten a lot of e-mails and requests for further book discussions - too many to calculate and not many the same. I thought I'd open it for votes, narrowing it down to four possibilities for the next discussion. Please specify one of the following:

1) The Dark Tower Series (starting with "The Gunslinger."
2) "Cell"
3) "Lisey's Story"
4) "The Talisman"

To send in votes, you can use any of the following contact information:

E-mail me. (When you do, please include the word "Podcast" in the subject line so it will filter to my podcast folder.

Leave a message on the blog itself.

We have a new voice mail number:
206-426-7408
I think this will be a great tool for interaction in the future. I will play messages from you in future podcasts.

You can also contact me with other comments and sugestions.

I'm looking to implement some new changes in the future. A possible switch of e-mail address and possibly a regular website that may have more info. I'm looking forward to some new and exciting things.

Happy Reading,
Sharon

MP3 Link

No comments: